All-in-One Beauty Aid Cream
This product is currently sold out.
- How to Use
- This ultra-moisturizing cream is designed to nourish skin with proven, hydrating ingredients. Imparts a triple-barrier moisture shield which enhances firmness and elasticity, and keeps skin feeling and looking healthy.
- Natural botanicals (including Olive, Walnut & Hazel) super-charge moisturization, and anti-oxidant protection, help tone and refine.
- For all skin types, especially beneficial for dry and/or sensitive skin
- A little goes a long way – a dime sized amount gently applied to a clean face will keep will combat moisture loss through the night.
- Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Betaine, Polysilicone-11, Ethyl Hexanediol, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglumatic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethiconol, Ceramide 3, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caramel, Cardiospermum Halcacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Octyldodecanol, Betula Alba Bud Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Bud Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Bud Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Disodium Edta, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol
I have been using this for the past 2 going on 3 years and I am obsessed. It’s the only moisturizer that hasn’t broke me out and actually feels like it’s sinking into my skin and hydrating it to the fullest! I am forever in love but question, did you guys change your packaging or ingredients? It feels a little different and same with the product itself?! If so please change it back cause it definitely feels less cooling , which is one of the reasons why I loved it ! 😭💕💕
I started using this morning and night about a week and a half ago, and the very first time I applied it I could feel how soft my skin felt, but after using it a few more days my skin looks brighter, smoother, less dull, and definitely looks more plump (hydrated) I am completely inlove with this brand, but this product.... wow... just WOW!!
I don’t usually leave reviews so this is serious stuff!
I got this as a simple once and it worked flawlessly so I searched for weeks and then finally found it. It keeps my skin super clean(I’m very sensitive and prone to break outs) and moisturized! seriously the most it’s ever been. This product is unreal! I also want to mention that I am also prone to darkness around my eyes and ever since I started using this moisturizer my darkness has gone down a hek ton. 10/10 do recommend you try it out! Especially if you’re dry and sensitive and even if you have combo skin.
This is my favorite non-drugstore moisturizer. I keep it in my collection for days my skin needs a pick me up. Leaves my skin feel moisturized but doesn't cause acne flare ups.
I have gone through so many moisturizers, but not anymore since I came across All in 1 Beauty Aid Cream! This moisturizer is not like most moisturizer that leave skin oily and heavy feel to it. It gives me the right amount of moisture and hydration that last all day! Leaves a nice glow to the skin!!