Touch in Sol
Pretty Filter Glassy Skin Balm
- An ultra-hydrating priming skin balm with a sensationally smooth texture that melts into your skin and creates the ultimate glow that lasts throughout the day.
- Moisturizing + Primer + Glow effect: A balm-type moisturizing primer that refines the texture of the skin and delivers supreme hydration.
- Brightening: Formulated with a highly refractive oil that brightens skin.
- Skin-nourishing formula for healthy skin: Phytosqualane, 5 types of hyaluronic acid, and damask rose water helps keep skin hydrated and soothes skin ready for makeup.
How to use
- At the last step of skin care routine, apply evenly to the face as needed to achiegve dewy and glowing skin.
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Fragrance(Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Betaine, Propanediol, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Raspberry Ketone
I really wanted to like this because I heard great things about it but I think I had an allergic reaction to it because shortly after I used it on my face, my skin got red, started to burn and raised up everywhere the cream had been. Don’t think I’ll use this again.
Really like this product it moisturizes and makes the skin look and feel beautiful. P.S. I am over 50 so it is great for mature skin. I am a huge fan of all Touch in Sol products!
Is so perfect for my dry skin 🥰since I had it I don’t have more problems with it
First time I've tried this cream was in my first BoxyCharm subscription . Completely fell in love with it. Makes my skin feel so soft during winter.
Why is touch in sol asking for a review on a product that has not been delivered yet. Seems like they do not have their priorities in order.